Saturday 25 November 2017

8% Cashback On Your Bitconnect Investment!

bitconnect cashback

Website link

Join Our Bitconnect Team & Profit

When you join the “futuresbright” team on Bitconnect, you will receive 8% of your first lend back to your BCC wallet. Of course, this is in addition to the profits provided by Bitconnect (up to 40% per month)

I will give you my 5% commission. Also my sponsor will send you his 3% commission. That’s a total of 8% back from your first lend.

You can contact me at futures-bright@outlook.com to confirm before signing up, or for any questions.

After your first lend, I will need your username, lend amount and BCC wallet address.

Sign Up Clicking This Link

 

 

The post 8% Cashback On Your Bitconnect Investment! appeared first on BitcoinVideosPro.



source http://bitcoinvideospro.com/bitconnect-cashback/

No comments:

Post a Comment